I did all the kloster blocks and satin stitches. Very pleased with how it looked.
Added in some eyelets – they came out pretty good.
Took a deep breath and snipped the threads at the kloster blocks. Great! Didn’t snip any wrong threads.
Now for the needle-weaving.
Wait a minute – there is nowhere to do any needleweaving!
I had got completely carried away with the kloster blocks and filled in the whole shape with them, including where the needle-weaving was to be.
So I had to unpick all the kloster blocks, leaving some VERY unstable thread ends, and re-stitch the blocks that should be there. Luckily it seems to be working, and now one corner is as it should be. 3 more corners to fix, then I can move on.