Posted by: Jocelyn | July 20, 2009

Diamond Iris

DiamondIris

I am very pleased with how this design that was offered by CyberPointers has turned out.

For once, I have changed very little from the pattern – usually I cannot resist changing things as I go. I did use different threads, ‘cos some of the ones that were suggested are not available here. And I did change the colour of one of the leaves – it was supposed to be much lighter but I just didn’t like it, so made an ‘executive decision’ to change it LOL.

That leaf on the far right is a bit weird, isn’t it! But I like the way the one above it turned out.

I am going to have a break from needlepoint for a while, and start a Jacobean-type piece that I’ve had in mind for some time. I shall make it up as I go, so it remains to be seen if my idea works!!

Advertisements

Responses

  1. This has turned out beautifully, I too like to change a little here or a little there and maybe a thread so that mine is different. Have you thought of how you will frame it yet. This is such a pretty design and you have stitiched it beautifully


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: